The customer landscape is changing, and you need an active engagement tool to convert visitors into paying customers. We don’t mean the ones that send the same boring message to every user that comes to your site. Do you know that customers feel more empowered, valued and disposed to doing business if brands proactively encourage engagement based on their interests? That means you need an engagement tool that understands the user’s intent and actions on your website.
There are very few engagement tools that could properly ENGAGE visitors on websites. The truth is, chatbots and pop-ups have the same thing in common. They are both used to initiate a conversation without knowing the user intent, most times this can be annoying to your visitor thereby disrupting their activities on the site. The question is, do customers actually like chatbots? The truth is most chatbots are not proactive because they don’t detect user’s intent. Below is the difference between a reactive and proactive engagement tool:
PROACTIVE ENGAGEMENT TOOL PASSIVE ENGAGEMENT TOOL
· Proactive engagement tools are primarily concerned with identifying the user’s intent before engaging.
· Proactive engagement tool goes beyond support, it uses customer usage metrics and actions to identify at-risk customers before they abandon service or leave web site
· Proactive engagement tool provides a holistic view of the visitor/customer to ensure that the engagement fully aligns with the customer’s needs and interests.
· They serve as online assistants, providing answers, options that will drive visitors to become customers’
| (Chatbots and Pop-Ups)
· Passive engagement tools are based on embedded in-app support features and do not necessarily identify user’ intent
· Passive engagement tools do not engage customers that want to exit and abandon the service
· Passive tools prompt user to sign up, contact us or register for services without the knowledge of user actions or intent (very annoying)
· Passive tools only engage users when they decide to use the chatbots
Do you know that 53% of customers are more likely to buy from shops they can contact directly instead of having to chat with bots? How would you feel if you have a tool that can suggest product options, offer discounts on the go and so much more? Amazing! Right? Well, Impulse edge can do these things and much more.